FLOOD Insurance Services
Mantooth Insurance can provide the right solutions if you are looking for flood insurance in Indiana. We can provide instant rate comparisons from some of the most reputable insurance providers.
Since standard home insurance doesn't cover flooding, it's important to have protection from floods associated with hurricanes, tropical storms, heavy rains and other conditions that impact the U.S.
Flood Insurance Coverage
Flood insurance protects two types of insurable property: building and contents. The first covers your structure, the second covers your possessions. Neither covers the land they occupy.
Building coverage typically includes:
- The insured building and its foundation
- The electrical and plumbing system
- Central air conditioning equipment, furnaces, and water heaters
- Refrigerators, cooking stoves, and built-in appliances such as dishwashers
- Permanently installed carpeting over unfinished flooring
Contents coverage typically includes:
- Clothing, furniture, and electronic equipment
- Portable and window air conditioners
- Portable microwaves and dishwashers
- Carpeting that is not already included in property coverage
- Clothing washers and dryers
If you have any questions about our flood insurance in Avon or Central Indiana, fill out the request form on our contacts page. You can also reach our staff at (317) 272-1010 or our contact form for more information.
We offer absolutely free, comparative flood insurance quotes from multiple carriers so you can get the best rate possible.
Do you want to see how much we can save you? Just submit the free quote form to find out.