With Mantooth, we help you choose your perfect life insurance coverage that helps you meet your specific needs. We guide you every step of the way.
What You Need to Know About Life Insurance
Having the right life insurance is pivotal in planning for the future of you and your loved ones. Life insurance can help you fulfill promises you’ve made your family when you are gone.
Don’t leave the future of you and your loved ones to chance. The Mantooth Insurance Agency can help you find the right life insurance coverage for you, and help ensure that your policy continually meets your needs.
Life changes – so should your policy
For each of our neighbors in Indiana, the right life insurance will be unique for you and dependent on your personal and financial needs. As your life changes, your life insurance coverage may need to change in order to adapt to your current needs. Some life transformations that may require a policy “tune-up” and our help at Mantooth Insurance Agency include:
- You recently married or divorced
- You have a new child or grandchild
- You have opened or expanded a business
- Your health or your spouse’s health has deteriorated
- You are providing care or financial assistance to a parent
- Your child or grandchild requires assistance or long-term care
- You recently purchased a new home
- You are planning for a child or grandchild’s education
- You are concerned about retirement income
- You have refinanced your home mortgage in the past six months
- You or your spouse recently received an inheritance
- You have a sizable estate
What are the advantages of life insurance?
Having the right life insurance is essential to planning for your present, and your future. Not only can life insurance provide assurance for your family after you are gone, many life insurance options offer other benefits and investment opportunities you can take advantage of while you are living.
Advantages of the life insurance death benefit: When you pass away, your life insurance provides income tax-free m1ney to your named beneficiary or beneficiaries that can be used to pay funeral expenses, debt, tuition, estate taxes or virtually any financial need. Your policy can help provide security for your business security as well, by enabling partners to buy out the interests of a deceased partner and prevent a forced liquidation.
Advantages of Living Benefits: The cash value growth of a permanent (whole) life insurance policy is tax-deferred, meaning you do not pay taxes on the growth of cash value, unless money is withdrawn. Loans or withdrawals can be taken against the cash value of a permanent life insurance policy to help with expenses, such as college tuition or the down payment on a home.
Additional benefits of life insurance other than providing for your loved ones, in case something happens to you include:
- The cash value earned and borrowed from a permanent life insurance policy can be used to help with large expenses, such as a college education or down payment on a home.
- The growth of a cash-value policy is tax-deferred — you do not pay taxes on the cash value accumulation until you withdraw funds from the policy.
- Life insurance can be used to cover funeral expenses and pay estate taxes — consult your tax advisor agent for more information.