A list of insurance wholesaler-distributors need.

As a wholesaler-distributor, you most likely need coverage for your building, your business personal property, the personal property of others in your care, liability and employee on-the-job injuries.

And that is probably just the beginning since wholesaler-distributors face some pretty unique risks. Below are some common industry risks that can help you think about insurance wholesaler-distributors need. Not every insurer or policy offers coverage for each one, so it’s important to have at least an idea of what you need when you’re shopping for coverage.

The first two columns will give you an idea of insurance wholesaler-distributors need–while final column shares which protections Erie Insurance offers for wholesaler-distributors unique risks.

A few of the other coverages wholesaler-distributors need include protection for check, credit, debit or charge card forgery or alteration; employee dishonesty and theft; sewer and drain backup; commercial auto; data breach; and business life.

As you can see, insurance wholesaler-distributors need is important—and complex.* To get some peace of mind about your coverage, it’s important to speak with an insurance professional like an Erie Insurance Agent. ERIE has a program that includes products and services specifically developed to provide wholesaler-distributors like you with the protection you really need. A local Erie Insurance Agent can tell you more about it and give you a free quote.

*Please see our Important Notice.

Read the full story from Erie Insurance: “Insurance Wholesaler-Distributors Need